Friday, October 9, 2009

What can I say except you've got to be shitting me.



Barack Hussein Obama:

Undistinguished scholar (Dispute this?  Show us the transcripts.)
Maybe wrote a bestselling autobiography featuring his many accomplishments (snark).
Community organizer (aka rabble rouser)
Illinois State Senator (Undistinguised.  Present.)
One speech at Democratic National Convention
United States Senator (for 143 days, undistinguished, ran for president most of the time.)
Attained the United States Presidency (Hope & Change)
Nobel Peace Prize winner.

Excuse me.  I think I'll go shoot myself now.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Funeral Guy, is that Obama bit the best you can do?
    I think you need to see this site:
    http://www.regretsy.com/page/2/
    I also am a big fan of:
    http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
    Don't worry, you are still in my top ten...
    but barely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been busy with The Grim Reaper. I'm dancing as fast as I can. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tbird

    Thanks for the links. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete