Friday, October 16, 2009

Another commie in the White House...yawn.

This vid has gone totally viral so you've probably seen it already.  But in case you haven't here is White House interim communications director Anita Dunn singing the praises of Mao and Mother Theresa (?) during a speech in June.  I know that Mother Theresa has her detractors-Christopher Hitchens call your office-but who could argue with being a big fan of Mao?  When it comes to mass murdering he da' man.  I mean it's not like he ran a lying sack of shit network like Fox News.

Seriously, where in the hell does Obama find these people?  The White House says that she was "just kidding."  I think a better argument from them would have been that ol' Anita was coked up to the hairline during the speech.  Don't ask me how I would know, but this woman has the worst case of cottonmouth I've ever seen.  (And I've seen an eight-ball of blow disappear in about 3 minutes back in the day.)

Just for the record, I'm not a huge Glenn Beck fan.  It's not that I disagree with him necessarily, it's just that his shtick seems like just that.  A shtick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment