Friday, October 2, 2009

That's a sweet little Olympics yous plannin' dere. Be a damn shame if somethin' happened to it.

There is going to be a lot of unhappy faces among the fixers and wheeler dealers in the Ol' Windy City tonight.  Will their simmering disappointment boil over into anger...and revenge? 


"Oh, When my baby smiles at me I go to Rio....de Janiero..."

"Ooooohhhh!  I'm sooooo excited.  We gonna get de Olympics.  Much dancing!  Like Carnival!  Lottsa mens with de tight ass and de little nylon shorts.   Cooothie Cooothie."   


Meanwhile...Back at the White House....


"Those sonofabitches at the IOC.  They oughta know I got no sense of humor when it comes to power and samolians.  Me and the boys lost a lot of fuckin' money on this deal.  Plus they made me look like a fuckin' douchenozzle to da whole world.  I was told the fix was solid.  God damn it, I'm gonna kill that fucker Axelrod with my own two hands.   Michelle.  Get me Jimmy on the blower. "


"Yeah, Boss, I know all about it.  Been watchin' it on MSNBC." 

"Come on, Boss, don't get your 'fro in an uproar.  You know how we do it.  The way we always do it.  The Chicago Way.  They bring a knife, we bring a gun.  They put one of ours in the hospital, we put one of theirs in the morgue.  What the hell do they got down in Rio?  It not like they're some kind of scary Iranians.  As far as I can tell it's just a country fulla homos painted with gold lame' and half naked broads wearing a few feathers.  You're the President, for fuck's sake.  You know what you gotta do.  Just give me the word and we'll do it." 


Sometime in the fall of 2014....



"Yeah, IOC?  It's me.  President Obama.  Yeah, I heard.  Do they know who did it? No?  Probably one of those crazy Iranians.  Well, anyway.  Yes, I guess it is pretty fortuitous that I called.  Yeah.  I can understand the jam you're in.  Well, it just so happens that Chicago can be made available.  The plans were still on hold...just in case.  And the unions and the muscle can get things up and running no problem.   They'll be a few upcharges.  Because of the rush, you know.  I'll send Rezko over with all the contracts.  No...no...the pardon just went through.  He's all ready to go.  He'll report back to me and Daly.  Oh yeah, and Blagojevich.  But that one's on the down low.  You understand.   Yeah, It is funny how things work out sometimes.  Nice talkin' to 'ya.  


"Chicago, Chicago...that toddlin' town.
Chicago, Chicago I'll show you around...I love it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment