Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jon Gosselin continues to entertain. This time in a vaguely criminal way.


Jon Gosselin arranging for his getaway car 
while he smokes some chronic.

I've made no secret that I'm as riveted to the Gosselin saga as a hausfrau with a bucket full of ice cream bonbons.  (Does that make me gay?)

And boy, did our hero Jon just up the ante.  According to this story he done emptied out the joint bank  account leaving Kate, his possum haired soon to be ex, with only a thousand bucks.  Ouch, that's gotta hurt.  I'm no lawyer but isn't that kind of illegal?  I'm sure Jon has only the best intentions for the purloined schmundo.  I'm guessing it's either presents for the kids or blow, broads and a week in Vegas.

Something tells me Kate's not the kind of shrinking violet that will take this lying down.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment