Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hold that weiner, I'm distracted by a nipple.

Are you as tired of Anthony's weiner as I am?  How about a Fox News nip slip?  (Don't get too excited, it wasn't Kimberly Guilfoyle or some really hot anchor.)

I took a pretty good shot at Kim Kardashian the other day.  There are three Kardashian spawn.  Kim (big ass, sex tape) Courtney (the cute one without pending weight issues, has baby and asshole husband) and Khloe (looks like a man and is married to a 10 foot tall basketball player.)  Let's not count the horrible mom Kris and stepdad Bruce Jenner who is obviously around for comic relief.

  Khloe is the fat faced one on the left. 
 Khloe and Courtney were on Fox and Friends pimping for Season 6 of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.  How this piece of dreck has been on TV for six years is beyond my comprehension.  The video has been pulled which is a bummer.  Not that I give a flying fuck about seeing a Kardashian nipple, since I've already seen both of Kim's bouncing up and down while she was being railed by Ray J in the infamous sex tape.  But what I really wanted to see was the Fox and Friends cast try to get six minutes of entertaining conversation out of these two bubbleheads.  Khloe shows up in a see through sheer top and no bra.  (Shudder.)  And by all reports her nipple was clearly visible to everyone except the chattering monkeys that make up the Foxy Friends of The Fox News Channel.   When informed after the broadcast that she flashed her nip to the world, Khloe reacted with horror like any woman of character and modesty would.  Hahahahahaha!   Just kidding.  I'll let the delicate little flower's tweets speak for themselves.

Thank God! I f**king love nipples!!!! “@Wendel817: @KhloeKardashian Your nipple was showing on Fox and Friends. See through tops FTW.”
I had a nip slip and I loved it! But my tw@t is fine! “@KourtneyKardash: Her tw@t is twisted. Has that happened to anyone?”
My mom just called me saying my nip slip is “all over the internet!” Ha! Is it weird that I love it?! Who knew nipples were so special?
I should have Nip Slipped last night 2 “@JonathanCheban: Me& Khloé hit the town last night..before Nipplegate! http://twitpic.com/58b1fl”
So Khloe shows her nip.  She "fucking loves nipples."  (One thing we can agree on.)  Then there is comment regarding Khloe and Courtney and their twats.  Mom is seemingly happy that her daughter's nipple is all over the internet.  

American womanhood at it's finest.  The other news that was made is the revelation that Mom is thinking of changing her name from Jenner back to Kardashian.  Just in case somebody at the supermarket might not realize that she is famous just like the tramps that she begat.  


I guess having her husband's balls in her purse is not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment