Saturday, September 19, 2009

Whatever happened to "What I did over summer vacation."


Class.  Today we'll be talking about S & M fetishes. 
(I'll use any excuse to run this picture.)

This story from New Hampshire is really off the wall.  I love hot teacher stories and even have one of my own from when I was a teenage laddie.  But I'm having a hard time figuring what this teacher's point was.  I mean write an essay entitled "If you knocked your brother down, would you urinate in his mouth?"!!!???   I suppose we should appreciate the delicacy of not using the word "piss", but where in the hell was she going with this?

Sample essay:

If I knocked my brother down my next attack on his dignity would be to urinate in his mouth.  Why?  Because he's a little bitch, that's why.  After I urinated in his mouth I would put a ball gag on him and one of those leather masks like "Thing" in Pulp Fiction.  Then I would tie him up and cut his head off and bury the body before my parents got home.
The End.

Very good, Johnny.   A++

Was this a subconcious projection to let the guys know that teach is up for some "Golden Shower" action?  When I was in school (granted a long time ago) I honestly don't think a teacher in the classroom would have said the word "shit" if her mouth was full of it.  I like how she is now being monitored by the administrators to make sure her assignments are more appropriate.  "Yes,  Miss Appleby.  Could you keep your essay topics more in line with sexual practices that are enjoyed by normal heterosexual people?  Thank you."

My, my, how times have changed.

h/t The Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment