Thursday, September 24, 2009

The fun quiz of the day. (I'd love to see Mick Jagger's score on this.)

Here's a story in The (U.K.) Independent.  Lloyds Pharmacy has an online calculator that will figure out how many direct and indirect sex partners you've had.  I'm assuming this is a way to get their condom sales up.  (Tee hee.)  You can try it here.  Come on, girls, be honest.  It is cleverly called Sex Degrees of Separation.  I myself think that The Slut-o-Meter has a little more pizzaz.

That being said, I find myself somewhat chagrined to reveal that when I filled in my numbers this came up.

We are unable to perform this calculation.


Oh, great.  In this age of technological wonders, my sex partner number crashes the computer.  Now in my defense I did a lot of touring as a rock musician from the mid 60's to the early 80's, so I did have a steady, pre-AIDS diet of rock & roll girls like this one.  The phrase "shooting fish in a barrel" comes to mind.  Hey, sue me, it was a different time.


Yep.  That's The Funeral Guy on the left.

Since my number was too whopping to calculate it's entirely possible that somewhere back in the sex degrees of separation chain, in the hazy fog of the Free Love epoch, I had sex with these two.


JOHN AND MACKENZIE PHILLIPS!!!!!!!!!!   YIKES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment