Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gives new meaning to the phrase "Blow it out your ass!"

Boy Killed By Anal Penetrating Chair
A 14 year old Chinese boy was killed after his chair exploded into his rectum. Metal from the chair caused internal bleeding and sadly lead to his death.
Bravely, the fatally injured boy managed to ring his father despite being in horrific pain.
This is the first fatality caused by a chair exploding.
The “killer chair” [see picture above] was a common gas-cylinder-based office chair. Most chairs on the market today use gas cylinders and most are created in China.
Back in 2007, a similar incident lead to a metal part being forced into the rear of a 68-year-old man but luckily he survived the ordeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment