Saturday, May 29, 2010

I know I'm sick but this is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

This vid is totally viral, but goddamit, I just have to post it too.

I know the mature thing is to cluck cluck cluck and wring our hands and just get all sour and serious.  I'm not gonna do it!  This is the greatest video to hit the interwebs.  I've watched this thing about a million times and I laugh harder the more I see it.  You know what I'm talking about I'm sure.

Yep...the two-year old chimney himself.  Ardi Rizal.  Baby Buddah with the ever present cancer stick.  God, I can't stop laughing.  His father got him started and thinks his little puffing butterball looks perfectly healthy.  And he does.  Until you see his X-ray.

Little Ardi Rizal doing his train impression.
Choo! Choo!

Here it is in case you haven't seen it.


I love the way he puffs away like an old pro.  I can't wait to see his video on his 5th birthday when he's smoking and snorting coke off a whore's thigh with a bottle of whiskey in his hand.  

A child's years pass so fast.  Enjoy those priceless moments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment