Friday, November 20, 2009

Or you could give subscriptions to Playboy and Mortuary Management magazines this year.

This looks like an interesting book.  Just in time for Christmas!  It covers two of my favorite topics.  Sex and death.  Can there be two more fundamental ones?

Most people would give a big thumbs up to the former, while hoping that the other would simply go away. I know my dad, the lawyer, was always looking for the loophole.  He didn't find it.

So put it on your coffee table the next time the in-laws are over.  A real conversation starter, I bet.  I'm hoping it will be in my stocking this year.



h/t GoodShit (Condolences to Fred on his brother's passing.)

1 comment:

  1. My two favorite subjects also.
    I ordered this from Amazon on the strength of the preview offered.
    I'll give my .02 review later next week.

    ReplyDelete