Friday, July 3, 2009

Sayonara, Sarah

After hearing Sarah Palin's resignation announcement I have to admit that she sounded like an airhead doofus. I was in the car so I wasn't able to see her so I've come to the realization that she comes off a lot better when you get to look at her. I would say that her political career is kaputski. This whole thing has just been too weird and dingy. Then again, maybe that was the point. I can see her saying to herself, "You know what? Fuck this. I need this shit like a hole in the head." Getting fed up with the crap she's been through and just chucking the whole thing probably shows a strain of sanity. Oh well, it fun while it lasted. I really liked her small government, low tax, drill, drill, drill schitck. Also, the MILF thing really worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment