Saturday, May 21, 2011

Maybe it was the morning puke breath that drove Leo away.

Super hot Supermodel and ex Leonardo DiCaprio 
fuck buddy Bar Rafelli demonstrating 
to a friend how she maintains that Supermodel figure. 

Have you noticed?   Every other picture of a celebrity is them on vacation in some sun dappled paradise lounging around on a fucking yacht.  I don't ever want to hear a word from these people that could even be construed as a bitch or a complaint.  The only thing they should say publicly is, "I thank God (Gaia, Allah, Jesus, Buddha, whatever) that somebody as marginally talented as I can live the life of a oil rich potentate.  And thank you to all the people that buy tickets to my crappy movies or pay to listen to the shit that I pass off as music.  I am now, and will always be eternally grateful."  

No comments:

Post a Comment