Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Sigma Gamma Rho sorority at Rutgers University is hotter than a women's prison movie from the 80's.

I think I have the answer as to where in the hell those New York high school lesbo teachers got their (sex) education.  A sorority at Rutgers University, I betcha'.

Six Sigma Gamma Rho sorority sisters (or should I say "sistahs" since this particular sorority is African-American) have been arrested for the aggravated hazing of a hapless pledgette.  This be a felony, folks.  We're talking a bare-bottomed, bloody welts, full on, wood paddle, ass-whuppin'.  And not just a one time spanky-panky, mind you.  This took place over seven straight nights.  (In student housing named Rockoff Hall.  How funny is that?  The jokes just write themselves.)  On the eighth day the unnamed victim's booty was so bloody and painful that she couldn't sit down.  So off to the hospital she went and a report was filed with the school.

Didn't these chicks ever see Roots?  Some things are just wrong, girls.  Reportedly, the victim was told that the paddlings would "humble" her and would build love and trust among the sisters.  (Hmmm...I wonder if I could get Mrs. Funeral Guy to fall for that one?)

College women have a long and proud 
history of spanking each other. 
Guys, how much would you pay to be 
a fly on the wall during this ritual?  

I've never understood the sorority or fraternity thing.  Frankly, when this kind of activity goes on at a men's fraternity I can't help but think that taking a paddle to another man's ass is about as homo as you can get.  But maybe I'm just old-fashioned.

When a bunch of coeds start spanking their bare bottoms, though, the guy in me says "Yeah, that's pretty hot!"

But girls, please.  You gotta have a "safe word" so you can have your fun but nobody gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment