Friday, June 4, 2010

Third in line for the presidency. I'm truly frightened.

I meant to post this a couple of days ago but I got busy with DP.  (No, that's not Double Penetration you filthy minded heathens.  That's Dead People.)

The only way to explain this is either too many meds or too few meds.  That, coupled with the fact that Nancy Pelosi is the dumbest female politician in California history, beating out even Barbara Boxer and Linda and Loretta, the dimwitted Sanchez sisters.

My own guess is that Nancy's dermatologist injected her head with helium instead of her usual quart of botox.  Here it is if you haven't seen it.



There.  Do you know what the fuck she's talking about?  The Word is her favorite word?  Is she trying to talk about Christianity without using the name Christ?  Is the bird the word?  Is Grease the word?  Say the word and you'll be free, Say the word and be like me?

Can you imagine if George Bush said something this moronic?  Oh, wait,  George W. Bush would be excoriated for trying to turn the nation into a theocracy.

If she was trying to testify as to her religious beliefs, all I can say is I've had a more coherent explanation of spirituality at 3:00 in the morning from a bass player who just shot a speedball.

No comments:

Post a Comment