Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Greta Van Susteren. Asking the questions inquiring minds want to know.

There's been a buzz like a thousand buzzing bees around the interwebs for about a week now.  What is it?  Breast implants.  Did Sarah Palin get 'em?  Or is she au naturel?  I haven't put in that much thought about this since after five kids I'd rather concentrate on Sarah's legs when she has high heels on.  So I guess I'll just  leave it to Greta V. to get to the meat of things in her usual blunt style.

The money shot question is about 40 seconds in.






Well, there you go.  I know that Greta has been a big pusher of Palin since before the election, doing  interviews at the family home in Alaska and having unbelievable access.  Which is why, when asked the inappropriate question about her funbags, Sarah answered in a politically savvy way as possible.  Instead, of saying, "My tits are real Greta, but speaking of plastic surgery, shouldn't you be due for a touch-up on that mug of yours?  This time have them lift a little higher on the left side so your mouth doesn't look like Popeye's when you talk."

No comments:

Post a Comment