Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Curb your erection. Is Al Gore banging Larry David's ex??!!

Or, on the other hand, this could be complete and utter horseshit.

When news of the global cooling of the Gore marriage was first revealed, I thought that Al was going to come out as Big Gay Al.  An ideal both revolting and hysterical at the same time.  For some reason Al always came off as somewhat of a closet queen to me.

Throw in Sheryl Crow and you have a menage et twat.

Al Gore and Laurie David, huh?  Well, they do have a lot in common.  They're both private jet flying, huge mansion living enviro-bores and imperious, self-righteous scolds.  Taking a break from telling the rest of us how to live to sneak around for fuck time is....I really don't know what to say.  The image of a red-faced huffing, puffing and humping Albert Gore, Jr. is almost too repugnant for words.  Not only is the world not getting hotter, but I probably won't be sporting a boner again till I can get the picture of these two boning doggy-style out of my head.  Laurie David is kind of MILF-y, (like a lot of Plain Janes with a shitload of money to spend on themselves) but what an insufferable yenta.  

If this match made in heaven is true (Ms. David denies all) there would be no two people more deserving of each other.

I swear to Gaia.

No comments:

Post a Comment