Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Brit tattoo artist gives multi-millionaire golf champ a run for his money.

The headline in the UK Sun says it all.

I bonked a town.

That would be exhausting for any man.  Unless, of course, that man was a SEX ADDICT!!!!!  Danny James, 27, fucked more than 500 chicks in his town of Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire.   Then when Danny played out all the local poon, he spent a small fortune on taxis so he could troll for trollops in the surrounding areas.  "People treat it like a joke, but it's a real problem." Danny whined.   Shut your gob, horndog.  That's not a problem, that's a career.  Luckily Danny found help with therapist Steven Pope, who also had a female patient that serviced 127 male partners in six months.  I don't know why the therapist didn't just introduce Danny to the female patient.  They could have put an order for a lifetime supply of Astro Glide out for bids.

Not Danny James. 
Just a picture of a skeevy pervert desperately seeking nooky 
that I got from the internet.

Wait a minute.  Stop the presses.  I just got an email from my fact checker, Lexxie.  By god, you're right, Lexxie, my dear.  Excellent  job.  I'll have a little something extra for you come payday.

Hold on, UK Sun.  Hold on, Danny James.  We bloggers are the truth cops of the interwebs, don't you know.  Nothing gets past us.  Lexxie has done a little Googling and I think you have some explaining to do.  According to the 2001 census, the population of Lytham St. Annes was 41,330 people.  Of these, 22,000 were female.  So a little over 500 individual acts of fornication with different women accounts for approximately only 2.3% of the gyno-townsfolk.  I'll grant you that's a good amount of bonking.  But the bonking of a whole town?  I don't think so.

Tiger Woods.  The trophy stays with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment