Sunday, March 7, 2010

Earthquakes, tsunamis, government run healthcare...what's next? Zombie Apocalypse.

GOOD IDEA!!!!!!

Anybody in the deathcare business that doesn't worry about the Zombie Apocalypse is living in a rainbow world of unicorns and cupcake gardens.  It's a-comin' and I don't want to be unprepared when at any given time I've got up to ten of the recently dead in a cooler not 20 feet from my office.  One passing cloud of the dead raising virus and I'm facing a platoon of brain sucking monsters made worse by the fact that they have somehow learned to run really fast as opposed to the stiff-legged lurching cartoons of zombie history.

I'm prepared.  Are you?  

If you're a firearms kind of person check this out at Outdoor Life.  (A respectable publication, by the way, and if they're on board with the inevitable.  Shouldn't you be?)  If edged weapons are more your style and you like to see zombie heads separate from their shoulders in a spray of blood here are some cool offerings from Zombietools.net.

For me?  The first choice out of my safe is definitely my Benelli M1 Super 90 semi-auto shotgun.  8 rounds in the tube and one in the pipeline.  Sweet and deadly.  (Go with the pistol grip stock.  It looks way cooler.)



The handgun option?  Colt Anaconda in .44 Mag.  When the revolver's empty you can beat the zombie on the head with it.  This puppy weighs almost 4 pounds. 


My beautiful daughter, Ms. Funeral Guy, likes the Ruger 9mm carbine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment