Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Songwriter ups his profile in search for record deal.

"How many times I gotta tell 'ya, baby?  
Ya' gotta hot body, but you ain't my goddam muse...see?"

I'm not saying that smacking your chick is ever funny, but I gotta admit I got a chuckle out of this.  Jason Banks, 29, is an aspiring songwriter in Ambridge, Pennsylvania.  His woman was apparently hectoring him about the fact that he never channeled his talents towards immortalizing her in song.  An honor, she complained, previously bestowed on women other than herself.

Jason, being an artistic sort (high strung and all) replied by walloping her in the face and choking her out.  Nothing major, just a little tune-up with a side order of attitude adjustment.  Jason was arrested and charged with simple assault.

A quick Google search turns up no picture of Jason Banks/Songwriter (other than some British metal dude on MySpace), nor any musical accomplishments duly noted on the internet.  (A low bar to be sure, as you can even find The Funeral Guy with a Google click.)

So I guess you could say this was Jason Banks's one and only "hit".

No comments:

Post a Comment