Thursday, July 1, 2010

Everybody sing...Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary...Haaaaaaaaappy A-N-N-I-VERSARY.

Awwwww...Thanks, Lexxie.
You baked us all a cake. 

The Funeral Guy is one year old today.

I was driving home from work on July 1, 2009,  and contemplating the Michael Jackson Death Circus and thought to myself, "I've got to blow off some steam about all this shit."  First post here.

So I started this blog.  (I never realized you could set one of these up for free!)  I figured, opinions are like assholes.  Everybody's got one.  And I've always been an asshole with a lot of opinions.

I originally thought that I would be doing mainly political stuff.  I hate taxes, liberal bullshit, political correctness, government employees and all the rest.  Well, we still have some of that here, but as you know it has evolved into an extension of my id.  A scary (and hopefully humorously twisted) place it is, too.  Where else can you find tits, ass, celebrities, death, rock n' roll, movies and politics all in one fun, happy little corner of the interweb?

Imagine poor Mrs. Funeral Guy.  She has to live with me for reals.  24/7.  I can feel you shudder from here.

I hope you keep coming back.  Send the TFG link to your friends.  Leave comments or send me email.

Thanks for reading.  I appreciate it.  No Joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment