Sunday, July 12, 2009

My last word on Bootygate

Well, I would imagine that Obama's Bootygate has probably run its course. I'm guessing Michelle will score another $6000 purse out of it. (Have you ever seen her pissed off face? I have, but I wouldn't want to see it in person.)

The media coverage of this has been extremely amusing, especially the always amusing and totally-in-the-Obama-tank MSNBC. The other day David Schuster and some broad whose name I didn't catch were running the footage of The Bama ass checking like it was the Zapruder film. "See...see...see...he was helping that lady down the stairs. See here, his head goes in that direction, that along with an unusual camera angle, and that's it. It's really very clear when you break it all down."

Let me tell 'ya something, honey. Guys have a million different contrivances to hide a down peek on a scoop top or a glancing upskirt so they won't be caught. Such as the "I'm Just Looking At This Thing On The Sales Counter" gambit or "The Stutter Step Hesitation So The Chick In The Short Skirt Can Be On The Escalator About Seven Steps In Front Of Me" strategy. There are many more in the arsenal, believe me.

Ladies, I'm going to tell you two things you need to know about this kind of stuff. One. There is a reason why sunglasses were invented. And two. Sunglasses were invented by a man.

You can look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment